Global Children’s Center takes pride in our open communication policy and open-door policy in all centers. We are very flexible and willing to work with our parents in different situations. We ask that all parents follow the obligations set out in our Parent Handbook. Furthermore, we will work with all of our parents in any situation to further benefit our school community and its students. Please take a look of some our most common policies regarding your child’s enrollment. For any other questions, feel free to contact the main office or check our Parent Handbook.
Registration & Enrollment
- All paperwork must be filled out completely for any student to be fully registered with Global Children’s Center (MSDE Health Inventory, MSDE Emergency Form, GCC Child Care Contract, and GCC Registration Form).
- All paperwork must be updated yearly, or as changes occur.
Tuition & Rates
- Tuition payments are due the week before care, this means that tuition must be pre-paid at least one week in advance.
- The two-week deposit is used for your child’s LAST two weeks at Global.
Schedules & Drop-ins
- All schedule changes, whether it is increasing, decreasing, or canceling your enrollment, must be made with at least a two-weeks notice in writing.
- In order to use drop-in care, your child MUST be properly registered and have all required forms completed and turned into a Global director.
- All contracts are on an “annual” basis; if you are registering for less than a school year, you must register as a drop-in. (Please note, this is especially important if you need care for holidays or spring break).
- Schedule changes must be made on a permanent basis and must be the same days each week. You may NOT schedule different days for alternating weeks.
- If MCPS schools have a two-hour delay and administration offices open on time, Global will be open at 6:30AM.
- If MCPS schools have a two-hour delay and administration offices also open on a two-hour delay, Global opens at 9:00AM.
- If MCPS schools are closed and administration offices are on a two or three-hour delay, Global will be open at 10:30AM if it is a two-hour delay and 11:00AM for a three-hour delay.
- If MCPS schools and administrative offices are closed, Global will be closed.
To find more information on other Global Policies and Procedures, take a look at our Global Children’s Center Parent Handbook.
Download the Global Children’s Center Calendar.