Current Rates for the 2018-2019 School Year
|School Age Programs||5 Days a Week||4 Days a Week||3 Days a Week||2 Days a Week||1 Day a Week|
|Before & After School||$120.00||$104.00||$78.00||$52.00||$26.00|
Rates for Full Days Off and Delays/Early release
Please note: Drop in policies for full closures and delays/early release are DIFFERENT.
Full Days Off
- For FULL DAYS, a parent will not pay anything additional if their child(ren) is registered for every day before and after. If they are registered for anything less than this, they will be charged a drop-in for full days.
- Drop-ins during full days are $22 for half the day and $45 for the full day (half a day would be around less than 6 hours, anything above would be considered a full day).
- Drop-ins for delays/early release are DIFFERENT. If a child attends during a delay/early release that lands on the SAME time as their contracted session, they do NOT get charged anything additional. Ex. If Billy is registered for Wednesday-Friday after care and he drops in on an early release day on Friday afternoon, he will NOT be charged anything additional because the early release is during the same session he has registered for.
- If a child attends during a delay/early release that does NOT land on the same time as their contracted session, they WILL be charged the drop-in fee. Ex. If Billy is registered for Wednesday-Friday after care and he drops in on Friday MORNING on a delay, he WILL be charged a drop-in because the Friday morning delay is not during his regularly scheduled session.
- Drop-in charges for delay/early release are $25 per child.
At Global, we offer the following discounts upon request:
- A 5% discount to any families who have more than one child enrolled in Global. (The 5% discount will be applied to each additional sibling).
- A 10% discount for any families who have a parent that is a full time MCPS employee.
- A 50% discount for families whose parent is fully employed at the school where their child attends Global. (ex. Sally Smith attends Global at Howard G. Elementary School and Sally’s mother, Ms. Smith is a 3rd grade teacher at Howard G. Elementary School. This will make Sally eligible for a 50% tuition discount.)
*Please note, discounts are only applied to tuition charges. This does not apply to registration fees or tuition deposits.
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us at our main office!